The Dark Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Impmon cash eggs *all evolutions unlocked* 3/5

2 posters

Go down

Selling Impmon cash eggs *all evolutions unlocked* 3/5 Empty Selling Impmon cash eggs *all evolutions unlocked* 3/5

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 pm

As the title says, I'll save these cash eggs I got for the guild, so if anyone in the guild wants them, their 350m each all evolutions are unlocked so he will digivolve to mega without need of evos. I have two left and their 3/5 growth.

If anyone is interested in buying, feel free to post here or in game. First come First serve.

Also selling devil data chips (20 count) for 2m each
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

https://thedarkmasters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Selling Impmon cash eggs *all evolutions unlocked* 3/5 Empty Re: Selling Impmon cash eggs *all evolutions unlocked* 3/5

Post  Sheak Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Get yourself a 4/5, or even a 5/5 out of that batch? Razz
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Selling Impmon cash eggs *all evolutions unlocked* 3/5 Empty Re: Selling Impmon cash eggs *all evolutions unlocked* 3/5

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:52 pm

I only got one 4/5 out of a 3 cash egg set. If I had gotten 4/5 again: I would definately only sell to guildies.

I also used all my evos to unlock his evolutions. ^^
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Very nice, grats. I'm thinking of trying my chance tomorrow before work. Had to do some research on where to get darn cards.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Depends where you live:
In your in us you buy the paysafecards, which aren't cards at all: you go to paysafe.com search your zip then find which stores sell them.
I go to this computer/cellphone shop across the street of my house and the guy has to do it himself then print out a paper with the pin you enter when buying silk.

Also Its is impossible to buy the pins online: in fact I believe the company forbids such transaction service. Crying or Very sad

I'll work on a simple tutorial in the guides section to help clarify for others.

Also silk and premium silk is the same value/pricing only premium silk is such a pain to obtain and very weird.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 am

Ah, that makes sense as to why I didn't actually see anything when I went in, but I called after and they said they had it. Lol.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:11 am

Well
I wish you luck in getting a nice growth egg for yourself, you can always sell any you dont want to desperate people, and they would pay a lot. I'm not kidding: some tamers asked if they can just give me their accounts from other mmos for a 3/5 egg.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 am

Aye, I'll be offering extras to the guildies aswell.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down