The Dark Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[strike]Lauch day[/strike] OBT EXTENDED*info will be posted and updated till official launch*

4 posters

Go down

[strike]Lauch day[/strike] OBT EXTENDED*info will be posted and updated till official launch* Empty [strike]Lauch day[/strike] OBT EXTENDED*info will be posted and updated till official launch*

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:22 am

I was thinking we should do some events,perhaps some power leveling especially with those who need to get their new digis up to speed. I will also make some more guides by then to help the guild futher.
If you have any suggestions for the guild, feel free to post them here or disccuss the offical launch of the EDMO game.

Last edited by Piedmon on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

https://thedarkmasters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[strike]Lauch day[/strike] OBT EXTENDED*info will be posted and updated till official launch* Empty Re: [strike]Lauch day[/strike] OBT EXTENDED*info will be posted and updated till official launch*

Post  Sheak Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:59 am

Sounds great to me. Smile I'm all for PLing new people and/or new digimon to help kick start us off.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

[strike]Lauch day[/strike] OBT EXTENDED*info will be posted and updated till official launch* Empty Re: [strike]Lauch day[/strike] OBT EXTENDED*info will be posted and updated till official launch*

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:22 am

Also Update: According to their facebook site; some digimon will be available in cash shop (though right now which merc digis is still under wraps), so they will come out in "batches" which means just to not expect that the digimon you want will come out on day one. Its been confirmed that 3 new mercenaries will be in the cash shop. That means 3 are the ones that previously were unhatchable during open beta.

Personally I have a feeling the Tamers starter digis will be the one in the batch and Impmon seeing is they already gave some impmon eggs to those few who won the facebook contest.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:30 am

Heard Impmon is one of the hardest to hatch. Sad But aren't those like the quest eggs, that are 100% hatch upto a point?
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:42 am

When I played KDMO there was indeed quests and even on edmo there is a impmon egg reward quest in the wilderness area but the quest is in grey and can not be taken yet.

But as far as I know niether one had a quest where you get a non breaking egg, not even a 3/5 one. They are all the merc. eggs that can be obtain in game which have a chance of breaking.

He is hard to hatch with chip data insertion going more than 5 per try.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:00 am

Ah, sheesh, reading through some of the facebook page posts from its admin making me want to stay up the four more hours to read the site once it comes back up.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:06 am

Same, though I wish they stop teasing us and give info we can use:
what are the new merc in the shop
how much will it cost
When will the official launch date be

And many other questions.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:20 am

Just a double post: but looks like client is now patching something.
Up to you or the others to run it now. I'm gonna let my client patch whatever datas it is.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:47 am

Anticipation is so terrible. LOL.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:35 am

In case anyone does not know:
Few items will be added to the item mall:
Impmon egg
Gotsumon egg
Drimogemon egg
Evolutor
Mode selector
Inventory expansion

You will need premium silk to buy these items which can only be obtained by buying game cards in stores, such as 7-eleven gamestop and walmart.

OBT has been extended to oct 25.

For those who rather get a impmon egg the cash free way, there is a quest in the wilderness area where a impmon npc will give you a impmon (non cash) egg to try as a reward. and Skullsatamons in oil refinary drops impmon eggs as well.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:33 am

Not sure where the impmon egg quest is.. I roamed around, didn't get any alert. Think at the moment thats still temporarily disabled, and only way to get him is through cash.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Esper/Disc0rd Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Well, in KDMO I think you get it from Devil Impmon somewhere... I don't really remember.

Dang, no Betamon/Candlemon/Lopmon yet. Before you know it, GDMO will be swarming with Impmon too, heh.
Esper/Disc0rd
Esper/Disc0rd

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:10 pm

yeah but until then, its getting hard to level him since people keep bothering those who own one.
It would probably take them a week to figure out how to even get premium silk points to buy from cash shop. It's a real pain, so I'll probably make a quick guide for that later.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Oi, so found out the place that said they had paysafe doesnt, and the other store listed on the site went out of business. Will have to look harder lol
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Esper/Disc0rd Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Heh, I don't think I'll even bother until I can buy the un-tradeable ones. I'm pretty sure there are no stores near me that has paysafe.
Esper/Disc0rd
Esper/Disc0rd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Ah, so there will be ones for regular silk later that are non-tradeable?
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Yes, There will be regular silk items after open beta. Though keep in mind silk items limit your spending, what you spend on and as you mentioned: non trading.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SimonAlucard Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:21 am

So I was wondering is it just me or are the items in the cash shop a bit i don't know too expensive? I mean i can understand using $9+ on a 4/5 or 5/5 digimon but I just don't think I would be willing to use that much for a 3/5 only guaranteed egg and risk it blowing up resulting in wasting of hard earned cash. Were the rates for Korean original version similar to JoyMax's or is JoyMax just overpricing there cash shop items? Or should I be taking advantage of the "low prices" aquiring a couple lets say impmon eggs and earning some much needed revenue?

[strike]Lauch day[/strike] OBT EXTENDED*info will be posted and updated till official launch* 1248032724_1347_full
SimonAlucard
SimonAlucard

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:51 am

Their pretty much the same: the cash eggs here are random growth and $7, when I spent on a cash egg in the korean version I spent $6.75 (probably because usd is higher currency than korean money) however their both pretty much the same. Sometimes kdmo has a discount deal for a month where stuff is a bit cheaper in the item mall, so maybe joymax will do that someday to encourage more microtransactions.

Also keep an eye out for super random eggs: in kdmo they run about $3 but you dont know what digimon it is or growth, and when you scan it to find out its growth and what digimon it is: its no longer tradable.
I only recomend these(if joymax puts them in shop later) for those who have a lot of favorite digimon and at least if you get like a 3/5 egg: you can inject data and aim for higher for up to 3 fails on 3rd fail, it will break.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[strike]Lauch day[/strike] OBT EXTENDED*info will be posted and updated till official launch* Empty Paypal?

Post  SimonAlucard Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Do they not accept PayPal or even Debit card? And most importantly when will lopmon and terriermon eggs be avaliable?
SimonAlucard
SimonAlucard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:03 pm

they do for regular silk, but its not available at the moment to buy anything
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum