The Dark Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allo dere.

5 posters

Go down

Allo dere. Empty Allo dere.

Post  Sheak Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Allo all, I bez teh Sheak. Smile

I'm semi-new to DMO, just started a couple days ago. I loved Digimon when I was younger, and love this MMO approach so far. Very well done, although the hardness of getting "higher-tier" (or more famous ones, I suppose, ones the shows had as main digimon) are a LOT harder to get. Which is both good and bad, makes it so you really have to work for ones you really want.

I love spending time helping others, I often will drop anything I'm doing to help someone else when I play MMO's. Oddly enough, I feel weird when people offer to help me though. Razz

Hope this kicks off, would be really great to have a group together already before the final game comes out.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Allo dere. Empty Re: Allo dere.

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Yes, it quite difficult to get those interested in joining at the same time considering the 3 hour limit and this is a global game. So that can be either mid day early morning late at night for some people.

I try to be on everyday at 3pm eastern pacific which is one hour earlier on the joymax clock.

Also Welcome to the forum, and feel free to post and ask questions here.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

https://thedarkmasters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  terrorgr Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:31 am

Hello there Very Happy ,i'm also a new tamer(from hours played aspect)so i would like to know if there is a chance for the whole guild to meet in sertain days and hours so we can help each other with quests and such..and also for the mercenaries that the game already has biyomon and gabumon are not so hard to obtain(a 3/5 egg)so i hatch biyomon with the second try and gabumon with 4th..for a 4/5 is certainly more difficult..just pay attention to bargains like gabumon egg 10 or 12 m and beast data 1m..thank u for the cool forum,faq etc. lucky to be on a guild that has one and i am here to help any tamer in need.. Twisted Evil
terrorgr
terrorgr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Great to hear, terrorgr, and glad to have you on board. Smile Currently the three hour window is sort of hard to meet up, but we are trying to work out a time that is good for majority of us. Hopefully they toss out the time limit at the end of this extended open beta.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  SimonAlucard Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 pm

terrorgr wrote:Hello there Very Happy ,i'm also a new tamer(from hours played aspect)so i would like to know if there is a chance for the whole guild to meet in sertain days and hours so we can help each other with quests and such..and also for the mercenaries that the game already has biyomon and gabumon are not so hard to obtain(a 3/5 egg)so i hatch biyomon with the second try and gabumon with 4th..for a 4/5 is certainly more difficult..just pay attention to bargains like gabumon egg 10 or 12 m and beast data 1m..thank u for the cool forum,faq etc. lucky to be on a guild that has one and i am here to help any tamer in need.. Twisted Evil

I agree we should all get together and go merc. hunting sounds fun to me since all I do is farm gabumon eggs anyways. Also I miss the days when peopel would readily sell me gabu eggs for 10m now I have to bargain just to get it down to 12-15m I miss the good old days. Also if anyone hears a bargain concerning gabumon eggs 10-12m should definitely tell me king
SimonAlucard
SimonAlucard

Back to top Go down

Post  terrorgr Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:09 pm

And yesterday i watched some youtube videos from the korean(??) game where guilds create parties for killing bosses and stuff..it was cool to see that everyone has one kind of signature digimon and that digimon also represents the guild..so when the original game is up we can have digimon like piedmon that represents the dark masters and use then for videos(i noticed that the only videos from our game is for hatching 3/5 biyomon etc. Laughing )this is a smart way to attract better(by lvl) players and rank up..is there any digimon fan who don't like to see the 4 dark masters rampanging bosses like saberleomon?? Twisted Evil
terrorgr
terrorgr

Back to top Go down

Post  SimonAlucard Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Lol that would be pretty awesome I actually want a lopmon-cherubimon(dark) although not a darkmaster it is a pretty respectable bad guy. There are Lopmons etc. in game right?
SimonAlucard
SimonAlucard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:54 pm

SimonAlucard wrote:Lol that would be pretty awesome I actually want a lopmon-cherubimon(dark) although not a darkmaster it is a pretty respectable bad guy. There are Lopmons etc. in game right?

They will be. Smile
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:06 am

terrorgr wrote:Hello there Very Happy ,i'm also a new tamer(from hours played aspect)so i would like to know if there is a chance for the whole guild to meet in sertain days and hours so we can help each other with quests and such..and also for the mercenaries that the game already has biyomon and gabumon are not so hard to obtain(a 3/5 egg)so i hatch biyomon with the second try and gabumon with 4th..for a 4/5 is certainly more difficult..just pay attention to bargains like gabumon egg 10 or 12 m and beast data 1m..thank u for the cool forum,faq etc. lucky to be on a guild that has one and i am here to help any tamer in need.. Twisted Evil

I think thats a good idea to add for guild events: Honestly I could only think up two at the moment so suggestions from members such as this is helpful.

My only complaint is many assume other members are inactive, but in truth I made the mistake to log on at different times and invite members who want to join but are only active at those times. So given the time window of 3 hours per day and the fact everyone is from different parts of the world: I say we wait till official launch and I'll be more certain when it comes to house keeping.

Also the video idea is nice: I remember a old kdmo video where two parties combind just to make it look like all the chosen childrens digimon are banding together to kill the saberleomon boss.
As for darkmasters: I'm partial to Machinedramon.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:58 am

Piedmon wrote:
As for darkmasters: I'm partial to Machinedramon.

I love me some Puppetmon.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Esper/Disc0rd Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 am

I'm goin' for MetalSeadramon.
Esper/Disc0rd
Esper/Disc0rd

Back to top Go down

Post  terrorgr Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:28 am

it's nice to see that you like the idea and already pick the digimon Laughing ..i personaly like piedmon and metalseadramon but i can go with any of the dark(or virus) type digimon..as for the time piedmon your r right 100%..i have seen many different members login in different hours..i'm from greece by the way so i have 18(!!!!) hours difference from server time..that's certenly a problem we can overcome by scedule meetings that is right for everyone(not in early morning or late night for example)we sertainly can't be 50 people from the guild logged in in the same hour but i bet 15-20(more or less that much our guild has for now)can..so for now let's stick with some ideas for the future(i really look forward to see the cool new digimon)and attract some more attencion to the forum(which i will again point out that is an excellent idea > thanks again piedmon) Twisted Evil
terrorgr
terrorgr

Back to top Go down

Post  SimonAlucard Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:50 am

cheers If most of us are able to meet up we should split into teams and do a scavenger hunt it would be awesome!!!!
SimonAlucard
SimonAlucard

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 pm

That is why I have a "news" section. We'll all agree on a time to do events that most can join to. As of now, I rather we do this when we have unlimited time. (i.e: second server, official launch, etc.)

We can also do a hide and seek event. ^^
the only hints would be on guild list narrowing it down to one map, but the players have to find the ones "hiding" to obtain prizes.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum