The Dark Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type

2 posters

Go down

Which Loot/party rule would group want for Carding events?

Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type Vote_lcap0%Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type Vote_lcap100%Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type Vote_lcap0%Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type Empty Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Later in the future, I plan to have carding parties. For those of you who dont know: carding parties are when guild farms cards that drop from digimon and save them for this event, We either form parties or summon away from group(if you dont wish to participate) and party helps kill all/most of the summon digimon that spawn from these cards.

You might wonder why bother doing this is if it does not net even a modest sum of exp. the reason is:
card summons drop eggs, mystery eggs, evos, boss cards, and other nice items which players can either sell or use for themselves.

This poll is to determind how we will distribute loot form these events:
1:first hit rule (who ever hits first gets loot)
2:rotate/shuffle rule( regardless of who hits first, the loot is shared.)
3:Persons summon= his/her loot ( the summoners hits first on their summon and loot is their's, but should help others with their own summons as well so they can get loot off their own cards)
4: Turn taking (players share card summons and take turns on who hits first to get drops.)

And if some member do not wish to participate, its not obligation: just a nice little event to get guildies together.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

https://thedarkmasters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type Empty Re: Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type

Post  Sheak Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Methinks it would be great that loot in shared in SOME way to better everyone, but that the person that took the time to farm the cards get a little incentive? Iunno. Semi-random?
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type Empty Re: Poll: Carding Party Looting distribution type

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Well if I can, I plan to most of the cards for that event being used if thats a issue.
In incentive would be if someone does not have a sufficiently high level digimon to solo most card summon iwthin the time limit, they can always count on a guild party to clear the digimon faster.

I forgot to mention that card summons are timed and to get the most loot: all/most digimon spawned should be eliminated.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheak Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Ah, well I'd have no problem throwing cards in that I'd have for others to profit from. Perhaps a need list, and a want list can somehow be worked out. That way people that really, really want something can get a better chance, ya? And we all profit from that. Mhm.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Post  Piedmon Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 pm

That sounds like a good idea. It more up too if everyone is ok with this as well.

But I'm all on board for a suggestion that helps those at a needs basis.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum