The Dark Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium Silk Payment Option: InComm guide!

Go down

Premium Silk Payment Option: InComm guide! Empty Premium Silk Payment Option: InComm guide!

Post  drpepper Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Hey guys, I just figured out the whole InComm premium silk payment option and I figured I'd let you guys know how it works since I didnt know before and I bet I wasnt the only one. Plus its SUPER easy.

Basically InComm takes the form of a physical card. The only thing that may be confusing people about it is that it doesnt go by the name of "InComm card" its actually a Joymax card! They are sold at most, if not, all Blockbusters in the section with all the other prepaid cards.

Physical description: The main body of the card is just a bunch of anime style people, at the top left it has the usual Fastcard thingy, and at the very bottom it has the logos of "Silkroad Online", "Deco Online", and "Darkeden". On the back of the card towards the middle there is a Joymax logo.

Hope this helped anyone trying to find a Premium Silk payment option! Very Happy

Ill try to get a picture up of one of my (successfully) used cards if anyone requests it.

drpepper

Back to top Go down

Premium Silk Payment Option: InComm guide! Empty Re: Premium Silk Payment Option: InComm guide!

Post  drpepper Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Heres what the front of the card looks like
Premium Silk Payment Option: InComm guide! Incommfront-Copy

Heres what the back looks like with my pin blacked out Razz
Premium Silk Payment Option: InComm guide! Incommback

Now have fun cashing! But dont get addicted like I did D:

drpepper

Back to top Go down