The Dark Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elo der Guildies

2 posters

Go down

Elo der Guildies Empty Elo der Guildies

Post  SimonAlucard Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:24 am

Hello everybody I'm SimonAlucard you can call be Simon for short. I'm new to DMO and semi-new I guess to Digimon (Last time I watched the show I was 9 maybe?) and as of now I am trying to catch back up so bear with me.

I'm a well rounded and pretty friendly guy so don't hesitate to say hi or ask for help I'm always willing to give a hand. I also tend to go on wild mood swings were out of impulse I end up doing well lets say retarded things and destroying countless number of merc. eggs( The game hates me) Sad . That's right I'm practically a certified egg breaker so keep them eggs out of my reach.

Other then the warnings that I have given about my impulsive nature I would like to say I look forward to meeting everyone and wreaking havoc in this game.
Elo der Guildies Petitemera Oh god imma break them all tongue
SimonAlucard
SimonAlucard

Back to top Go down

Elo der Guildies Empty Re: Elo der Guildies

Post  Piedmon Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:45 pm

lol that screencap was funny. Well even though you been here for awhile: Welcome to our guild. ^^ Hopefully the drops will be better once official launched then it would be easier to help eachpther to go egg hunting.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

https://thedarkmasters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum