The Dark Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Money Making/Saving Strategies

2 posters

Go down

Potential Money Making/Saving Strategies Empty Potential Money Making/Saving Strategies

Post  SimonAlucard Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 am

Alot of us have trouble making money. Whether it be to buy items for chips, eggs, plates and not to mention some of our lofty goals of attaining a 5/5 digimon.

After days of grueling grinding to reach my "lofty goals" I found myself back at square one with little in terms off assets and completely lost on what I was to do next. Luckily due to the impmon frenzy as of late I was able to sell off some data chips and break free from my impoverished state. Therefore I decided to post this in case any of us in the guild (especially us lower level clueless country bumpkins like me geek ) needed a little extra cash but had no idea how to do so.
Therefore anyone with any money making/saving ideas such as where to farm and what items to sell please post it below!!!
Ex. Don't use the DATs incubator cause its cursed and eats all your precious merc. eggs for breakfast!!! or
Collecting beast chips since their (as far as my limited knowledge of the game) the most widely used chips due to the superior number of digimon in that individual line compared to the others. (correct me if I'm wrong) Plus beast digimon such as Elecmon, Leomon, Drimogomon, Gabumon, etc. not only drop beast data but merc. eggs as well its liek hitting two birds with one stone.Potential Money Making/Saving Strategies 300px-6-38_06 Potential Money Making/Saving Strategies 300px-6-38_07 (NOMNoMNOMNoM)
SimonAlucard
SimonAlucard

Back to top Go down

Potential Money Making/Saving Strategies Empty Re: Potential Money Making/Saving Strategies

Post  Piedmon Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Well when I was low level and trying to gain money to get a guild permit which is 100m. I did a few things:

Only buy ds drinks
Never warp digivolve
Scan all eggs except the ones with a blue or green frame.
never used item permit/ open shop, just spam sales in chat.

And then when I got a few eggs from the item mall that were duds in growth size I over priced them a little then profited off of desperate people, earning my first terabyte.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

https://thedarkmasters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum