The Dark Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling/Trading Impmon Eggs

2 posters

Go down

Selling/Trading Impmon Eggs Empty Selling/Trading Impmon Eggs

Post  Sheak Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:32 am

Well my money order finally went through, which isn't too bad.. Although I did pay $10 extra for them to get it immediatly, and got it two days later. Razz

Six impmon eggs, 5 are 3/5 ultimate, and 1 3/5 mega... Le sigh, game dislikes me.

I would -like- to trade a couple eggs for a 4/5, or even a 5/5 maybe.. which I'll be trying to do tomorrow morning before work, but any leftovers will be available to guildies for extreme discounted price, or even trade.
Sheak
Sheak

Back to top Go down

Selling/Trading Impmon Eggs Empty Re: Selling/Trading Impmon Eggs

Post  Piedmon Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:49 am

you should trade those for some cash.
I remember seeing some 4/5 impmon eggs in players shop for 600m you could make enough to buy ones like that if you sell the 3/5 ones
I would sell each around the 200m and the one with mega unlocked for 300m each.

I advised you be persistent in selling those to players and dont bother buying a shop permit since it will suck up your game time and taxes your profits.

You can turn a bad situation into a good one because as of now, everyone has become desperate for cash eggs, since joymax severely hindered many peoples chances to buy with cash, and will have to buy from those who have some eggs.
Piedmon
Piedmon
Admin
Admin

https://thedarkmasters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down